Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Off To Arizona!!

Ok so I know that it has been forever since I have made a post but I really want to get back going on it so here I go. The kids and I left on the 18th and flew home thanks to my loving mother who helped me with the kids flying with 3 children is just a BLAST, but we made it and haven't stopped since the kids are in heaven with all the cousins and new entertainment even though every once and a while Hunter says "mom I want to go home" and I say this is our home now and he says "no I want to get in the car and go home". I know its just going to take some time for us all to readjust, Bryan got here on Thursday and will be here until Friday when he will go back to Iowa get his stuff and head off to Detroit! So that is it in a nut shell I will try harder to be a better blogger! We miss you our Iowa friends!

8 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

We miss you too!! I hope that things are going good. YES, you better be better blogger, how else can I see your kiddos grow??

The Slider Family said...

Miracles never cease!!:) No really, I'm so glad the move went good. I miss you and love you tons. Hope to hear from you soon.

Emily said...

It was so nice seeing you and the kids the other day. Love you! Hope to see you again near the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Friend! We miss you like crazy! I got your text today...I am kind of bad when it comes to texting back. I am sure you have noticed! :D

Sounds like everything is going good back home. I can't wait to see you in July! Talk to ya soon! Love ya!

Andrea said...

Wow WHO took that amazing new family pic at the top of your blog??? Talent I tell ya. HA! You know I miss you like crazy already, but I am glad you are staying busy and having lots of attention and love from the state of Arizona. Iowa however want you back.....

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

YAY!!! Welcome home!!!!

Shane and Jill said...

We are holding down the fort ok with you gone...my day was definitely more eventful when I could just stop by to say hello or borrow a couple eggs. Miss you!

venice said...

We feel very fortunate to have such wonderful children. We love them all so much and LOVE our grandhcildren. How fortunate for us to have Autumn & the grandkids with us for this year. It is a hard transition for them but they are very loved and we hope we csn help in some small way as they live here for the next year. Love Ya!! Venice

Slideshow