Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Big 30!!!!!

Happy Big 30 babes!!!! I know you are not going to be very happy that I put this picture of you up but there is a reason I chose this one. First its because Breckyn took it, and second because it captures every thing I love about you. You are so happy and silly and that is something that I will always need. You always remind me to just enjoy and I thank you for that.I am so glad that you were able to be home with us for your birthday and I know the months to come are going to be rough but we can do it!!!! We love you so much and are so very proud of how far you have come and all you do for us!!! Happy Happy Day!! Love you.

5 comments:

allison said...

Happy Birthday! now you are old like us. :)

Autumn I am so glad you are having a great time and that you are blogging again. We miss you guys.

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Happy Birthday Bry! You will be terribly missed by all!! Good Luck to you!!

And Autumn, I too am so glad that you are back to blogging again!! Just remember that you now have all your family surrounding you right now! All your sisters are here (and your ever so fav SIL...uh hem...me) We will do all the Sonic and QT(oh don't forget Cafe Rio) runs we need to make these next 8 months go by faster than you know!!! I love you guys!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Bryan! Love the picture of you guys in the red up top!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bryan! Well we are a little late! Hope you made it to Detroit okay!

Autumn I wish you could have been hanging out with us Saturday when he came! I seriously miss you! Hope you guys are all doing great. Talk to ya soon!

Kristy Treible said...

I thought you were going to update more often?? I need to see more pics even though you are in AZ now I still want more!

Slideshow