Monday, July 14, 2008

To Jamie!

This post is about my very best friend and as she puts it "growing pain's". Over the last two years her and her husband have been trying to start a family and doing everything in their  power to do so. She has gone through things that not very many people would be able to handle, not only physically but mentally and spiritually. They are an amazing couple and are so full of love and life a perfect place for a child and so now they have decided to go towards adoption and I am so excited for them so this is why I make this post not only to tell Jamie and Dustin how much I love them and how special I think they are but you just never know who is taking a look at your blog and so if any one is interested this is the link to her  family http://www.tatefamilyprofile.blogspot.com/ You guys are in our thoughts and prayers and I love you

9 comments:

Debbi said...

Good luck to them - that is so frustrating. My sister just adopted and my brother and sister in law have been through the same thing. I'll have to drop by their site and wish them luck!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Good Luck Jamie!
Autumn you are a good friend. Let Jamie and Dustin know that they are in our prayers. Matt and I consider ourselves very lucky. As hard as our pregnancies are, we are TRULY grateful! We love you

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Holy cow! That pic of Brayden on top looks just like Jack...my mom even says so! CRAZY!!

PS we find out monday!!! Boy or Girl?

Kristy Treible said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jamie! Good for them, I can't imagine going through all that. Let her know that they are in my prayers.

{Erica} said...

such an awesome idea. Best of luck to your cute friends and adopting.

JT said...

To one of my absolute dearest friends in the whole world... I love you so much. You are so sweet to do this. Thanks for all of the love and support. I couldn 't have made it through these past two years without you. Thank you! I love you and miss you so very much!!!

Andrea said...

What a good friend you are Autumn! I wish them the very best of luck!

Okay so 1 month is VERY long to be out of a routine and away from "normal" life! We can't wait to see you guys soon though!! Rockband and movie night with Sarpinos pizza VERY soon! LOVE YA

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey so i tagged ya...again. Let's just have some fun-k! I know how ya feel about them, but You should just do it!!! Love you!

Jennilyn said...

Autumn, I just wanted to thank you from the bottom my heart for being such a great friend. You are so kind and giving. I hope the kids were good for you. Thanks for being there to help. I hope to be coming home soon.

Slideshow