Sunday, July 6, 2008

Brayden's Blessing




Today we blessed our little man and even though it was very strange not having family here it was still a beautiful moment. How thankful I am to have a husband who is able to give our children blessing's and what a special moment it is to watch and hear him do so. Bryan it was amazing and beautiful I love you . These pictures show what kind of day it was at church with our three kids who all have had a rough night and an early morning! Thanks to Kristin and Jill for your helping hands!
















7 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

So cute! We are so sad that we werent able to be there :( We can't wait to see you soon! We love you guys so much!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! I love all of them so much! Bryan did an awesome job yesterday. We are glad we were able to get together with you guys on friday! We will have to get together again SOON!!!
PS friend could you PAAALEASE spell my name "Kristan" :) JK....not really! HA!

{Erica} said...

Wish we would've been there for the blessing. You guys are such a cute family.

I love your dress...gap?

JT said...

I feel like I am missing out on so much. I can't believe how big the kids are!!! One of these days, although I feel like I keep saying that. I love you tons and I am so glad things went well yesterday!

Debbi said...

you guys did a great job on sunday - it was a really good blessing and everyone looked so cute!

Megan and Shawn said...

Thanks for inviting us. We loved being there for that special event. Brayden is such a handsome guy. Still can't believe the hair.

Kristy Treible said...

such a special day. you all look great!

Slideshow