Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to wish my very best friend a happy birthday . She is one of the most amazing woman I know and is such an inspiration and example to me. This is a picture of us in her home in California on I am pretty sure her 22nd birth day! My my how we have changed!!!! She now lives in Salt Lake with her husband and is a very busy woman . Jamie we have been through so much together and I know there is so much more ahead,here is to you on your big 29!!! I love you for all you are and all you do!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a nice tribute to your cute friend!!! I almost didn't recognize YOU in that pic with the blonde hair...WOW!!! What a babe :)

I am so excited for your FUN week ahead! love ya

JT said...

You are such a sweetheart! I didn't expect blog entries in less than a month. :) I am so lucky to have you as my BFF and your tribute is way too kind. I wish that I could be with you this week. Just know that you are an inspiration to me and I could never get through these times without you! Love you lots!!!

PS Bryan, J-a-m-i-e. ;) Love you too!

Slideshow