Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birth Day Hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well yes we have quite a few birth day's in May the new baby is next and then Bryan's is after that. But I can not believe my little Hunter is 2 he is still so tiny I just can't get over him growing up!! He is such a blessing in our lives and so much fun to have around his love and kisses give me so much as a mother and I am very grateful to be a witness to this little man!! We love you!!!!
I guess it makes it easier for me to have all my boy's in the the same month! Ha Ha!


7 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!!!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!! Love your favorite Uncle Matt,Aunt Breezy, Tyla and Jack!! We miss you so much!!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

P.S.
Two more days till you girls are officially out numbered!!!! GOOD LUCK...(and let me know if ya need any more vicodin or demerol...he he he) But really!

Shane and Jill said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! I will have to come over there and give you two bday kisses!

allison said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! I cannot believe he is two.

Good luck with everything on Wednesday. I wish I could be there to help. Post some picture so that I can see him.

Kristy Treible said...

Happy Birthday hunter. We wish you were here so we could celebrate together!

Autumn - Good luck this week. We will be thinking about all you. We can't wait to see the newest adddition to the fam!!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday cute Hunter boy!!! We sure do love you, and hope you had a great 2nd birthday :)

See you tomorrow!!!!!!

JT said...

Happy Birthday Hunter!!! You almost came on my birthday, but not quite. I miss you and can't wait to see you soon!!!

Slideshow