Monday, November 5, 2012

Wow Its Been Forever!!!!!!!

I didn't really realize how long it had been since I blogged last but yep Its been a really long time.  I comend all you passionate bloggers who diligently keep up with this every day.  So I guess this is going to be a pretty long post. We are currently living in Northern Kentucky while Bryan does his residency at the University Of Cincinnati he just loves it and I am so glad. Our journey continues on as we are in our last year and counting down to know what next? I am hoping to at ;easts land on the west coast somewhere but who knows what opputunities will be placed before over the next few months I am however grateful for all the experiences and oppertunities that have lead us this far. Everyone is doing great the kids are growing so fast that I feel like I just want to slow it down Breckyn turned 8 and was baptized  this last month and we were so lucky to have family come and experience that with us Hunter is 6 and his curiousity and knowledge blows me away Brayden has started preschool and is getting so big I struggle with him the most I think because he is my baby and I can't imagine him getting bigger time moves so fast and I am just feeling so thankful for how amazing life is when we take the time to enjoy it. Don't ask me why I decided to start blogging again and who knows if any one will read it because they all have given up on my blog I'm sure and I don't blame them but I think I just maybe had to do some journaling and thought this may be a good place to start again.

3 comments:

Jennilyn said...

YEAH! It is so good to hear what you guys are up to. Glad you are blogging again! Hope all is well.

The Slider Family said...

Nope...never giving up! I really don't know anyone who is blogging consistently anymore! But I'll always take a surprise here and there from you!! LOVE YOU!!!

allison said...

I still check your blog. I'm so glad to hear what you guys have been up to. I can't believe your baby is in Preschool. Jason and I were just trying to figure out how old he was.
Glad everything is going well and congratulations on getting a real job, I'm still waiting for that day. :)

Slideshow