Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Pictures!!!

After many of cancellations and changing of appointments due to being married to a medical student, whose life is unpredictable and crazy we were finally able to have Erica take our pictures and she was so worth the wait.  They turned out amazing and you would never know they were taken in the Botanical Center what a great idea, because as you all know planning something in Iowa outside is almost impossible because of the weather! I am so happy with these pictures thanks again Miss Erica you are the best! Their was so many to chose from as far as the kids go that I just picked a few of my favorites.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I already told you...but these really are so beautiful of your family. And you make for one HOT blondie friend!! Love ya :)

Post more post more!! There are so many good ones.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out great! I love all of them. You have such a cute little family! Erica always does a great job!

Thanks again for the clothes!! I went through them last night. So cute!

Emily said...

What a gorgeous family. I hope I get one of those bottom ones on a Christmas card.

Sommer said...

Loving the fallish colors chosen for your photoshoot... they turned out great! I don't care what people say, I think those boys look like you too.
Hope you had a fun birthday, you deserve it!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Holy moly! Your kids are SOO BIG!! I love love love these pics :) I miss you guys so bad and cant WAIT to see you guys!!!! Only a few weeks!!! Hope you had a great birthday ya old fart!!!

Slideshow