Saturday, September 13, 2008

First Day of School

So I know I am a bad blogger! But better late than never! Right? Any way here is Breckyn's first day of preschool she is so excited to go and to be with her best little bud Hunter! She couldn't have been put in a better class she has not only Hunter but Savannah and Sam they are going to have so much fun and I am so excited for her!







Say Cheese!!! She couldn't stand the excitement. I wanted to take pictures but she just wanted to go inside. 




But we had to show off the cute little backpack that daddy picked out for her, thanks dad!

1 comment:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

These girls are just getting sooo big!! It's crazy where the time goes! We love and miss you guys sooo much!!! Isn't weird, that the next time we see you, I'll have had another baby?!?!?

Slideshow