Tuesday, December 18, 2007

This last weekend I was able to go home to AZ for my mom's wedding. It was really an amazing thing seeing her transformation over the last 6 months. We are all so happy for her and boy does she deserve it congratulations!!!! mom. Breckyn had so much fun with her cousins and I with my sisters, going home is always such a blessing. Without my mom working for the airlines we would never be able to visit, well now when the new baby comes it will be a new challenge but for now we are just grateful we can and have been able to go as much as we have.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Quinn told me like two days ago. I am glad that you had fun with your family. I agree going home is a blessing! Anything to get out of Corn Country for awhile. :) I need to call you about Christmas break. And YES we are going to pay you! Or do something for you.

Andrea said...

Hey chick!! Thanks again for today :) I'm glad you had such a good time with your family.

Megan and Shawn said...

Shawn said you went home for wedding, but he didn't know for who. Typical! Yeah for your mom! But I'm glad your back and blogging!

Debbi said...

Congratulations to your mom and I'm glad you made it back! Are you staying for Christmas then? If you are call me - there is a Christmas Eve party I want to tell you about!

Slideshow